Writercheap.com holds a top position on the market today. Our main goal is to provide our customers with the best academic assistance, high-quality papers, and on-time delivery. By choosing our company, you receive a full free revision guarantee. Please learn more about the revision process below:
- Instructions overview. Please note that your instructions for the revision should be agreed with the initial instructions. You cannot change them so they contradict to the information you provided in the order form when placing the order. If the initial order instructions still should be changed, please keep in mind that the revision will not be free of charge and we will ask you to pay extra. The sum will depend on the type of service you used and the specifics of the changes required.
- Revision request. You can make a revision request on your personal order page by clicking on the “Request Revision” button. Please provide your comments and indicate a new deadline for the revision in the message.
- Time for a revision request. You can request an unlimited number of free revisions within the first 10 days after the first version of the paper was delivered to you. If the ordered paper is longer than 30 pages, free revisions are available within the first 20 days after you received the first version.
- Change of the revision instructions. If you need to change the instructions and add specific comments or materials when revision is in progress, the price of the service may increase. The price will be recalculated either for rewriting or for editing service, depending on the changes required, and may make up to 70% of the initial price of your order.
- Writer`s option. If you are not satisfied with the work of your personal writer, you can request to assign a new specialist after the first writer makes at least 3 revisions. Please note that in this case, you should provide valid and understandable reasons for such request. If the reasons are not provided, we will not be able to change the writer. Please send us a message with the specified requirements from your personal account.
- Refund. Please note that in order to request a full refund, you should order at least 2 revisions of the paper. However, if the initial deadline was 24 hours or less, you should order at least 1 revision of the paper to request a full refund. Please note that you should provide us with valid reasons for a refund. A partial refund is possible even if you do not opt for the revision service and if you did not request to change the writer. You are welcome to learn more about refunds from our Moneyback policy.
- Deadlines for revision. The minimal deadline to revise the paper is 3 hours. Please note that in certain cases your writer may ask you to extend the deadline. So, we kindly ask you to give our specialist as much time as you have so that the necessary corrections could be made. If the initial deadline of the order was 24 hours or less, it can be revised in 2 hours. In particular cases, revision can be made faster. Please take into account that if your order is completed before the deadline expires and you instantly request to revise it, our editor can use the remaining time to complete the revision.
- Step-by-Step Delivery of Big Orders: Offers for Free Revision Deadlines. There are special rules for free revisions periods in cases a customer has an order for over 30 pages. One usually gets 20 days to request free revisions for the order. However, this rule is also applied to orders delivered in parts. Actually, one has 20 days to request free revisions for every separate part, with the deadline calculated from the time of the part delivery. The length of each part does not matter as long as it is included in the initial order of 30+ pages. After we receive the payment for a revision, one gets extra 10 days to request revisions for orders under 30 pages, and extra 20 days for the assignments over 30 pages.