Writercheap.com holds a top position on the market today. Our main goal is to provide our customers with the best academic assistance, high-quality papers, and on-time delivery. By choosing our company, you receive a full free revision guarantee. Please learn more about the revision process below:
- Instructions overview. Please note that your instructions for the revision should be agreed with the initial instructions. You cannot change them so they contradict to the information you provided in the order form when placing the order. If the initial order instructions still should be changed, please keep in mind that the revision will not be free of charge and we will ask you to pay extra. The sum will depend on the type of service you used and the specifics of the changes required.
- Revision request. You can make a revision request on your personal order page by clicking on the “Request Revision” button. Please provide your comments and indicate a new deadline for the revision in the message.
- Time for a revision request. You can request an unlimited number of free revisions within the first 10 days after the first version of the paper was delivered to you. If the ordered paper is longer than 30 pages, free revisions are available within the first 20 days after you received the first version.
- Change of the revision instructions. If you need to change the instructions and add specific comments or materials when revision is in progress, the price of the service may increase. The price will be recalculated either for rewriting or for editing service, depending on the changes required, and may make up to 70% of the initial price of your order.
- Writer`s option. If you are not satisfied with the work of your personal writer, you can request to assign a new specialist after the first writer makes at least 3 revisions. Please note that in this case, you should provide valid and understandable reasons for such request. If the reasons are not provided, we will not be able to change the writer. Please send us a message with the specified requirements from your personal account.
- Refund. Please note that in order to request a full refund, you should order at least 2 revisions of the paper. However, if the initial deadline was 24 hours or less, you should order at least 1 revision of the paper to request a full refund. Please note that you should provide us with valid reasons for a refund. A partial refund is possible even if you do not opt for the revision service and if you did not request to change the writer. You are welcome to learn more about refunds from our Moneyback policy.
- Deadlines for revision. The minimal deadline to revise the paper is 3 hours. Please note that in certain cases your writer may ask you to extend the deadline. So, we kindly ask you to give our specialist as much time as you have so that the necessary corrections could be made. If the initial deadline of the order was 24 hours or less, it can be revised in 2 hours. In particular cases, revision can be made faster. Please take into account that if your order is completed before the deadline expires and you instantly request to revise it, our editor can use the remaining time to complete the revision.
- Step-by-Step Delivery of Big Orders: Offers for Free Revision Deadlines. There are special rules for free revisions periods in cases a customer has an order for over 30 pages. One usually gets 20 days to request free revisions for the order. However, this rule is also applied to orders delivered in parts. Actually, one has 20 days to request free revisions for every separate part, with the deadline calculated from the time of the part delivery. The length of each part does not matter as long as it is included in the initial order of 30+ pages. After we receive the payment for a revision, one gets extra 10 days to request revisions for orders under 30 pages, and extra 20 days for the assignments over 30 pages.
- Grade confirmation. The option of the “grade confirmation” means that the clients who are not fully satisfied with the grade they have got for paper delivered, have a chance to send us back the comments of the teacher or professor and get a free revision and an improved paper within next four months. All you have to do is to provide us with a valid grade confirmation issued by your educational institution. Please, pay attention that our writing company does not guarantee you a specific grade, though we do guarantee you to meet all your instructions.
Our company takes it as our goal to provide clients with high-quality academic assistance and reliable service in a timely manner. We understand the need for a proper balance between openness and confidentiality in the management of information. For that to be possible, we meet the highest international standards of data protection and ensure the customer-centered and safe service.
We emphasize that all of our clients have a possibility to ask for information about the details of the collected data, including the person who compiles information, the reasons of collecting, the retention period of the information, and the details of personal data itself.
If our client is not willing to provide us with the personal information and wishes to delete it from the database, all it takes is to write an email to the Support Department of our company with the description of the preference. All of the personal information of the customer will be excluded from our database after scrutinizing the case by our Quality Manager. If there are some problems with your personal data removing, the representative of the Support Team will get in touch with you shortly to address the issue.
The Reasons for Sharing Information
To contact our clients directly, to design their personal page, and to improve their experience of utilizing the website, we request customers’ personal data from the outset.
There is no extra cost for registration because we are focused on the personalization of our service. The personal page is aimed to store the information of each of your order and to provide high-quality service. Moreover, it is used for being in touch with our customers 24/7 and have a chance to solve all their problems immediately.
What Kind of Information Do We Gather?
Here is the listing of the data we use for the purpose of providing excellent and safe service for all our clients:
- Your IP-address
- The country you live in
- Your phone number and alternate phone number
- Your email to send the additional information
- Your first and last name
We would like to remind you that all the information will be stored in the database of our company if you do not ask to delete it via email.
In What Way Do We Compile It?
Where We Keep the Personal Information
All the personal information of our clients is transmitted from our website to the servers of our company in the US. Based on the European Commission’s decision, we can state that the United States of America is a country with one of the safest online protections in the world. Being supported by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, our company can guarantee the security of transferred information to the servers of the United States of America.
Are There Third Parties Involved?
Do We Have Age Limit for Users?
Please remember that our website and related survives are accessible only to the clients who are no less than 16 years old. Users under that age may utilize our website and related services only with the consent of parents or responsible person.
Are There Cookie Regulations?
Our company can gather the personal data of the general Internet use of our clients through using cookies. You can find out more about Cookie Regulations of ours below.
What Cookie Is?
A cookie is a small file made from letters and numbers, which is downloaded onto the device when a visitor accesses a website. Cookies can store a visitor’s personal data and use it for monitoring its behavior and preferences.
Notice that cookies do not use, compile, or store any kind of visitors’ personal or identifiable information.
What Type of Cookies Does Our Company Utilize?
There are two types of authorization cookies we use on the website:
- .ASPXAUTH is used for determination of client’s authentication.
- ASP.NET_SessionId is used for identification of session of the client on the server.
To analyze, undertake the research, trace the statistics of the content, as well as to collect reports based on the information about the activity of our clients on the website, our company utilizes third-party cookies from Google Analytics.
In return, the above-mentioned service utilizes cookies to help a site in the tracking activity of the visitors. This data is stored by Google on the servers in the US. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for that kind of information and its security.
Why We Utilize Cookies-Files
The key factors of using the cookies are to provide all our clients with high-quality specialized services, to assist them with navigation on the website, and to have a possibility to interact with our company in a short time. Cookies also allow sites to figure out how many unique visitors the company gets. Kindly notice that by utilizing this website, the visitor agrees with using cookies by our company. If the customer does not wish to agree, we would like to ask not to use our site and the related services.
How Are the Сookies Being Used?
When a person visits a cookie-enabled site for the first time, the website will put a cookie on a visitor’s device that contains a unique ID. Our site uses this ID to keep track of the session so that the website knows what you have looked at and so it can suggest the content you are interested in. Also, the identifier in the cookie can allow a server to keep track of the logins, so the visitor does not have to keep entering the password every time a person visits the site.
The customer has an ability to run the cookies setting in the Internet browser. All you need to do is to check the settings of the browser to deactivate the cookies option on the used website.
Kindly notice that our company does not recommend to block cookies on the website you use. By deactivating cookies on the certain website, the visitor puts at risk the safe and convenient usage of the provided services and the relationship between the customer and our company.
Do We Send Advertising Mails to Our Clients?
If the client agrees with our regulations, we send to the customer the advertising emails. But the client has the right to delete their mail from the database of our company. If you are willing to do it, we ask you to write an email to the Support Department.
The Special Provision for Customers from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
As of July 2018, and until the United Kingdom is a part of the European Union, our company would like to ask our customers from this country to pay attention that we exercise protection of their identifiable information based on the Data Protection Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For us to ensure that every visitor of that site accepts the policy of the company, please fill in the related checkbox. Also, we would like to ask the customers who do not accept our privacy rules not to utilize the website.
When you see “Company”, “We” or “Our” on the current page, it refers to the Writercheap.com.
When you see “Website”, it refers to Writercheap.com
When you see “Product”, it refers to any custom paper, essay, thesis, dissertation that the customer buys from the company. The product can be used by the customer as a reference material only. It is delivered to the personal account page or to the customer's e-mail.
When you see “Order”, it refers to the completion of the order form on our website. It gives the requirements and instructions for the product you want to receive. You are responsible to give the valid instructions for your order. You can make the order only through the order form. You cannot make the order over the phone, e-mail or chat.
Your Acceptance of Our Terms
Dear Customer, on this page you can read the complete terms and conditions of the company that are applied once you visit the website or use our services. By using the website or placing the order you agree to our Policies and Terms and Conditions. This page contains the full agreement between the company and the customer. By making the order, you agree to our terms and confirm to respect our policy.
Changes to the Agreement
The company has the right to make any modifications in the Terms and Conditions, which are presented in this Agreement at any time. The company can post a notice about the changes of Terms and Conditions any time. YOUR CONSTANT VISIT OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE NOTICE ABOUT CHANGES OR ABOUT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW AGREEMENT MEANS THAT YOU ARE BOUNDED TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES.
License and Site Access
We provide you with a limited license to access our website and use it for your personal needs. You are not allowed to modify the website or any part of it or download any information from the website except the cases when you have the written consent from us.
Neither the website, nor the content of it can be copied, reproduced, duplicated, sold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose. In order to take certain actions, you ought to have a written consent from the director of the company.
You have no permission to download or copy any website or account information for the benefit of other merchants.
Timeliness, Completeness and Accuracy of Information
We do not take a responsibility for the information to be updated, complete and accurate. All materials on our website are provided for general information. You at your own risk can reply on the information provided on our website. You may find here some historical information that surely cannot be current and can be used only for reference material. We can modify the content of the website at any time without notifying customers about the changes. When you use the website, you should understand and agree that it is your obligation to monitor different changes to Writercheap.com
Product Descriptions and Pricing
Writercheap.com is a pre-paid company: we start working on your order once we receive the full payment.
The customer can see the prices for our products on the website on the pricing page for the retail prices. Our prices are fixed and they cannot be changed. We have also a discount policy that can be implied for certain orders at certain cases. For certain set items you may find a fixed price listed. In case the item’s correct price is higher than the stated price we will contact you for the further instructions once we find out the mispricing issue or the writer informs us about it. The support team will inform you in case any additional payment is needed from your side or you can request the order's cancellation according to our Money back Policy.
Be aware that we do not guarantee that the content on the website or product descriptions is current, accurate, reliable, error-free or complete. You should ask for the revision if the delivered product is not as described. Please read the Revision Policy above.
Links & Framings
You cannot use our logo or any other proprietary graphic to link to our website without our written permission.
You cannot frame our logo, trademark, images content or any other information without our written permission. You cannot copy any content from the website.
We are not responsible for the content, nature, quality or reliability of any website that can be accessed by the hyper link from Writercheap.com or websites that have links to our site. We have no control over such third parties and we are not responsible for their contents or any links that could be found on such websites as well as for any modifications or updates. You hereby agree that Writercheap.com is not responsible for the resources, content, and changes to the content and availability of any external websites, and any links that could be found on these websites. You access/visit these websites at your own risk.
While placing the order on our website you confirm your awareness of the following information:
- All products are provided in certain citation styles: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Turabian, etc.);
- All resources/sources and references that were used during the completion of the order will be cited properly;
- The work is completed by our freelance writers. The products you buy from our website belong to the company; you buy the product for the reference materials only;
- You agree to pay for such services as researching, gathering, correcting, performing, posting and delivering reference materials to you. We work for the educational access;
- You cannot publish, distribute, modify, reproduce, exploit or create derivative works from the products/contents of Writercheap.com without our written permission;
- You agree to delete or destroy the delivered products after you complete a research/reference use of the product's material. You are not allowed to make copies for distribution or use the content of the product for personal wants.
YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AT ANY TIME, WE CAN LIMIT OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE. Writercheap.com IN SET TERMS DECLINES ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING ALSO (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY WARRANTIES AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES THAT STATE INFORMATION OF THE WEBSITE IS UNIMPAIRED AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT ARE IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE; THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED; THAT STATE THE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE; THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER WILL BE WITHOUT ANY VIRUSES; THAT THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY OR COMPLETE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE IMPLIED TO YOUR COMPUTER THAT OCCURRED DUE TO THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION USAGE FROM THE WEBSITE IS SAFE, BUT YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR COMPUTER AND ONLY YOU SHOULD TAKE THE NEEDED ACTIONS IF ANY DAMAGE IMPLIES TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Corporate Intellectual Property Rights
You confirm that the interests, including but not limited to rights, titles and rights are covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, to the website. You confirm that you will not acquire any interest, title or any right in or to the website except those that are expressly set in the Agreement. You are not allowed to translate, adapt, modify, decompile, disassemble, prepare derivative works or otherwise derive or attempt to derive any source code from company's services, software or documentation. You confirm not to attempt to create or create any similar product or service through the use of a Program or proprietary information.
When you place the order at our website, you agree not to disclose any information that you get from us, from our customers, suppliers, writers, advertisers or forum members. All the materials and information that you may find on the website is the company's property only.
Your personal information is totally confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties. The publisher confirms not to sell, resell, distribute, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit any of your private information to any third party.
Non-Assignment of Rights
Your account rights with our company cannot be transferred or assigned to anyone else. However, we can assign the Agreement that is written on this page at any time to any person without notice.
No waiver of any breach of any provision by any party will be deemed a waiver of the same or other provision of the prior or subsequent breach. This Agreement between us and the customer gains rights after the customer uses our website, reads the material, places an order or simply visits the website.
Severability of Terms
The provision that is written in these Terms and Conditions Agreement and that is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any justice decree should be applied to the maximum extent that is allowed by the law. The remainder of the Agreement should remain enforceable and valid according to the terms.